Flowers in the Sun



Somehow I find myself in sunny Los Angeles, yet again. Now usually, I would dread the 21 hour flight, but this time around, I didn't mind it so much. I got to sit in business class for both flights (Jakarta to Hong Kong ---> Hong Kong to LA), and I had a good proper sleep and edible food as well! I'm obsessed with Cathay Pacific's garlic bread, just sayin'. And I may have been quite obsessive as I watched Zootopia three times in 21 hours. Mind boggling, I know, but I may have a teeny tiny crush on Nick Wilde! Also, that sloth scene gets to me every single time!

Sorry in advance if I bore you to death, but I thought for today's post, I'll keep it short and have a little chat/catch up instead of my usual lengthy post of pictures!

I'm still jetlagged and whilst waking up in the middle of the night, avoiding the telly as I hate infomercials, I found myself lured to The Michalaks' YouTube channel every single day. Their weekly vlogs are so entertaining and can I just say I fell in love with the family straight away. Stef's drone skills is A-on point, and I seriously wished I had a drone of my own (even though I would never know how to work it out!). Gracie got me laughing a couple of times as he's such a funny toddler! And can I just say, I would looove to have a relationship like Hannah and Stef's. They're my favorite couple at the moment! So dang cute.

I came across some beautiful flowers and a beautifully colored tree in my neighborhood and couldn't resist taking a snap of em'! On another note, I'm really excited for this weekend as I'm headed to Santa Barbara for a little getaway with my family! My first time there, so be sure to write me some recommendations of where I should go whilst I'm there.

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday!

Much love, Ashley xx

Stay in touch with me! 

Comments

  1. Those flowers are absolutely stunning! I hope you'll have a good time in Santa Barbara :) x

    http://serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite surprised that they're blooming beautifully despite the heat here in LA! Thank you, Serena! :)

      Delete
  2. Such stunning photo's! I also love watching the Michelaks :)

    Hayley | writeaboutbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hayley! They're my favorite YouTube family. xx

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with Zootopia too! It's funny yet the subtle message is profound.

    AFU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not alone on this! I cry laughed the first time I watched it and shed a tear or two too.

      Delete
  4. So pretty!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such gorgeous shots. Everything feels so fresh! I also loved Zootopia. Flash is my favorite character, haha!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stephanie!! YESS, and that last scene of the movie is friggin' hilarious! Pretty ironic too. :P

      Delete
  6. great post!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathay Pacific has good garlic bread? I need to get on that! Some beautiful photos of the flowers as well, great photography!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do!! Unfortunately that's only available in business class (I think). Aw, thanks so much, Julia! x

      Delete
  8. I wouldn't mind 21 hours flight, if I was in business class :) I already watched Zootopia two times, it is a good one! I can't resist taking flower photos, they just look beautiful :)

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was HEAVENLY! I think I've watched Zootopia six times in total now, which is insane! Hahaha, yeah I can't ever resist their beauty. :)

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous flowers - love the vibrant pink! Have a great time in Santa Barbara with your family!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miriam!! You have a great time too this weekend. xx

      Delete
  10. Oh very wonderful darling
    Thanks for sahre with us
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! It would mean the world if you checked out my blog and commented at hintstolifeblog.wordpress.com !! THANKYOUUU

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful pictures and what a lovely location!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts